- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink; more than 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to spread before heatsink installation) and easy to clean with dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~20 for LGA1151)
Noctua NT-H1 3.5g, Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste (3.5g)
Noctua’s NT-H1 is a renowned hybrid thermal compound that has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. Thanks to its excellent performance, exceptional ease of use and outstanding long-term stability, it has become an established favourite among overclockers and enthusiast users worldwide. Whether it’s air- or water-based cooling, CPU or GPU applications, overclocking or silent systems: NT-H1 is a proven premium paste that’s certain to deliver great results.
Bundled with Noctua’s premium-grade CPU coolers since 2007, NT-H1 has proven its excellent performance in countless of tests and reviews. Chosen again and again by overclockers and hardware enthusiast around the globe, it has established itself as a benchmark for premium-quality thermal interface materials (TIMs).